Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sarah Elizabeth

Yes it is a girl. No I do not have the pictures to put up yet. Still working on it. It was shocking how many people's first response was " Poor Shaun!". Yes "Poor Shaun" is still the only boy but, just think of how comfortable around girls he will be. It will do him good in high school. Anyway, when we found out that she was Sarah and not Edward I thought I would be disappointed, but I'm really excited for Avah to have a little sister. Plus it saves us a lot of money! So far everything is going well. My chances of getting what I had last time are slim. Unless a blood test they took, to see if I have antibodies that will attack the placenta, comes back positive. Then I am in trouble. If it is positive I will have a 68% chance of it happening again, I think. I like the doctor I had though. He made it very clear that the first sign of something going wrong will immediately lead to bed rest, which will suck. But, he is retired now and the doctor that took over is acting the same about it but I don't know if I like him as much. I've only seen him once though so I'll give him more of a chance before I start rudely asking for someone else. I think that that is all of the highlights. I should know for sure about the blood test by Sunday at the very latest. When I know you'll know, as the saying goes.

No comments: