Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exciting!!!!!

Well its exciting for me anyway. I had loaned five of my beaded flower rings to Heather Brownlee to display at a jewelry party she was having. While none of them sold at the party Heather took the liberty to show them to a lady that owns a boutique in Pleasant Grove. The lady( I don't know her name) liked them so much she is insisting that I sell them there. She has given them a place next to the register and believes that they will sell quickly. She isn't going to take a cut for a while and when she does it's only going to be @ 5%. How cool is that!!!! I found this out about five minutes ago and I have to tell someone( Andy isn't picking up his phone)! I really hope they do as well as this lady thinks. She said they were the perfect style for her clientele so hopefully I can earn some money for Christmas! I'm soooooo excited! I worked really hard to figure out those rings and get them to look and feel right, and now they are in a shop! It's not the mall or anything but its a good place to start.

4 comments:

r said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Good luck making the big bucks.

Did you get the results back from that blood test?

Rachel said...

Yeah sorry. I forgot to post it. I'm negative for everything! so my chances of what happened last time happening this time is way low. I'm thinking that this time will be a much easier pregnancy!

kristifritzel said...

Good for you! how exciting for you! You have been working for this for a long time.

r said...

Oh, I'm so glad about your test!

I imagine you've been told, but just in case, we're coming home for Christmas. We're leaving early tomorrow and will get there on Thursday night (hopefully)!

See you soon!