Monday, September 13, 2010

Onion Days.

Just thought I would brag about how well I did at onion days...I did SO good I more than doubled what I made last year! My soda pop can jewelry was the biggest seller and I had no problem stealing peoples cans as they walked by. I also sold a lot of my kid stuff ( rings and bracelets mostly). It was awesome. Jessica's did really well for her first time. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of anything like I should have. I am working on putting instructions for the soda can jewelry on Ruth's crafting blog that she SO nicely let me be a part of. It might take a while though, I have just received about two yard size garbage bags full of cans that I need to clean(thanks Kristi!). I also have a ton of other ideas to try out that I am SO excited about(after I post instructions of course). All my left over soda can jewelry is now at Gitalia Boutique. If you can you should really check the boutique out. It has so much cute stuff whenever I make money there I almost always never come out with it. It is by the purple turtle in the parking lot that the dominoes used to be in. It is really worth checking out. I promise.

2 comments:

g said...

way to go!

r said...

Chop, chop!! Just kidding :) I'm just happy that you post real crafts on the blog. I'm excited to see what else you come up with! And congrats on the Onion Days stall!