Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just some random stuff.

The most important of which is Andy and I are going to the Temple! We are going on the 14th of this month. We are also going to be sealed to Avah on the same day. I'm really excited it is finally happening.
Andy had jury duty again at the beginning of the month. He was selected to be an actual jury person. Luckily it lasted only that day and had nothing to do with the mob.
Avah has her back teeth growing in. Which for the most part she is handling really well, as long as she gets a Popsicle before she goes down for a nap, and really cold water when she goes to bed at night. (is it OK to give kids really cold water when they sleep?)
Sarah has about seven(I think) weeks left before she joins the world. I'm very happy its almost over, but a little nervous about the birth or what might happen in a week. (Avah came six weeks early.) I have a doctors appointment on Monday and I think she will be fine and healthy. After all its gone alot better than the first one already.
I believe that that is all of the highlights of whats going on.

1 comment:

r said...

Yeah, I was going to call you and chew you out for not telling me sooner that you guys were going to the temple. I would have tried to come up for it. That is very exciting, though.

I'm glad that Andy isn't in the Mob's black book for jury duty :)

I don't think that cold water is a problem for kids while sleeping, unless you're potty training?