Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A fun family night!

(Please ignore the messy background. I promise it doesn't always look that way.)
For family night last night we ended up building towers out of blocks for about an hour.
I wish I could say their was a lesson and all that, but we are not all that on top of it yet.
Andy's towers were very creative but never stayed up long enough for me to get a picture.

Avah had tons of fun trying to make her own and knocking down mine and Andy's towers.
She even had fun cleaning up the blocks until she realized it meant bed time. It's very rare that we get family time like this. Especially now when Andy is working all the hours he can, at lube doc and for his brother. He is lucky if he sees Avah for longer than a half hour before her bed time. So this was a good treat.

Just thought I would throw in a picture of one of my towers. It's the most creative one I've done so far. (That stayed up longer than a couple of seconds.)




1 comment:

r said...

At least you try. We got the Gospel Art Kit, thinking it would be so easy to just show Hazel a picture and read the story on the back.....we've done it once. Oh well. One day...