Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures!!!

My girls are so cute. You can't tell in this picture, but Avah was nervous when we put Sarah next to her. We still managed to get a few good ones of the two of them though. We were going to put them in matching dresses but couldn't find any so we went with similar dresses. I also put bracelets on both of them. Avah loved the attention.
Andy would pose her with her hands on her lap or arms folded, but as soon as she saw the flash she went crazy. She jumped up and down, was laughing, throwing her legs in the air. We got some really cute pictures with huge smiles. Unfortunately, because she was moving some of them are out of focus(like the one below). But, still soooo cute!


Sarah was a bit trickier. She isn't smiling in any of her pictures(I guess she just didn't have any gas). She also didn't seem to like us posing her too much. I guess we will just have to give it time. I did notice that she pulls off yellow really well. It seems to be her color.


She looks a little upset in the first one, but I really like the second one. I love those chubby cheeks of hers. I hope they stay awhile. I have the cutest little girls in all the world!(no offence to anyone elses, but its true.)



(I have just noticed that you can't see the bracelet I put on Sarah in any of these pictures. That's sad because it went so well with her dress. It has blue tulips with round green beads in between them.)




1 comment:

r said...

Awwww! How cute! I love the matchy-matchy-ness. Sarah is a chunk! Love it!

PS In case you really didn't recognize Hazel's dress, it was Mary Alice's flower girl dress at your wedding. Lucy's was Mary Alice's flower girl dress at my wedding (we were really cheep this year :) )