Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three years and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three years ago today I married THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!
Today we now have two beautiful little girls, a house that's falling apart, two cars(one of which is paid off!), and a huge school loan. Ahhh married life, isn't it great! I can't wait to see what the next thirty years will give us!
(Yes, I know the cheese factor is very high in this post, but what can I say? I'm just happy someone managed to stay with me for this long! My girls are just sooo cute I had to throw another picture of them on here.)


1 comment:

r said...

Awwwww! So precious. It's pretty crazy how much life changes in 3 years. I love the picture of the girls :) They are very cute.

PS I've been meaning to ask you if you would send (rutheo13@gmail.com)me some pictures of your wedding cake. You know the one your favorite sister made you ;)