Friday, July 17, 2009

funny story

The other day Sarah was spitting up a lot, and Andy kept using his socks to clean it up. He had gone through three pairs and I was always the one who picked them up off the floor. So when I had him feed Sarah I handed him a burp cloth and told him it was so he didn't have to use his socks again. His response was "what if I do." So to show my annoyance I said, "My plot to kill you will come increasingly closer." Finding it funny he asked, "Does it involve a cliff?" Being a little more annoyed with his answer I said, "No, but it involves socks!" I was not expecting the roar of laughter that followed. I mean he was laughing hard and loud, which just made me laugh. Andy found it so funny he submitted the story to Readers Digest. We are still waiting to hear if they are going to use it, and I am still plotting death by socks. I am sure I will post any developments with either situation.

No comments: