Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I have a bedroom and Sarah is rolling over!!!!!

Two very exciting things happened yesterday, first I finally saw Sarah roll over. She has been rolling over for almost a week now but until yesterday it was always when my back was turned. Second, carpet men installed the carpet for our bedroom. As soon as they were done Andy put up the blinds and curtains and we ( Yes, I helped) moved furniture in. Also, Avah has her very own big girl bed(not a toddler bed) and Sarah is finally in the crib. Now I am trying to organize everything, which is going to take another three years! Oh, the walls match the rest of the house and the carpet is green. It looks really good, Andy did an awesome job!

1 comment:

r said...

Pictures??

I can't wait to meet Sarah! We're planning on leaving for Utah on the 1st of August so we'll get there on the 3rd. I'll call you later and we can talk about Sarah's blessing :)