Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sarah pictures!

Sarah was so happy yesterday I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her.
She isn't as comfortable around the camera as Avah was at that age,
but I still got some good ones.
Oh how I love her cheeks! I always want to pinch or kiss them.
Isn't she so adorable?! I can't believe what cute kids I have!


This one is my favorite. Her smile is just so big. She is definitely one happy baby.

P.S. I cut my hair. I just couldn't handle how long it was. It is now just above my shoulders. I don't like the way it looks, but its nice not having to move my hair when I sit down so I don't pull it. I didn't donate it to locks of love. I should have but I forgot to say something to the girl cutting it. It was a lot of hair too, I didn't realize how much I was cutting off until I saw it on the floor.

No comments: