Friday, October 24, 2008

Catch up!

Okay, so not a lot has been going on. Not really. I've been shopping with my mother-in-law to help her get ready for her wedding. And that is as far as my over exciting life goes, so far. However on the 30th of this month is when it starts and doesn't stop! The 30th is Jane's Bridal shower, the 31st is her birthday and Halloween(huge Holiday in Andy's family), I have a doctors appointment on the 3rd, two weeks later I go back in to find out what the baby is! Jane's wedding on the 15th. Mark and Alicia, and Mary Alice's birthdays on the 20th, 21st and 25th. Not in that order and if I got the dates wrong I'm sorry. Then there is Thanksgiving, Which shouldn't be as crazy as last year since Jane will be in Idaho this year. Hopefully we can just go to Mom and Dads and eat only one meal this year, fingers crossed. December is going to be even more crazy. My family does one birthday cake/party a month. Andy's family does one birthday cake/party a person, at least. They have three birthdays in December. I'm praying that they will combine the birthday parties together instead of having three. I have such a bad memory especially lately that I'm surprised I remembered what I did. So if I forget to get you a card, or if I never got you a card, please don't take it personally. I'm just crazy and being pregnant just brings it out more.

I just reread what I wrote and I sound like a _______(input your favorite word I wont be offended). I'm sorry if I offended anyone I'm just mean a lot lately. I don't try to be it just comes out that way.

2 comments:

r said...

You don't sound mean, just scatter-brained :) But, like you said, with good reason!

Sorry you are so busy. You just need to move away from the fam and then you will have an excuse to get out of all the Birthday-ing. (Except then you will want to be busy with it...sigh...)

r said...

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!!!!! Much love.