Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm HUGE!!!!!!!!!

So I wake up the other morning and I swear Mount Everest was blocking my view of my feet! I'm only 18 weeks but I look like I could pop at any moment. I swear it happened over night too. I've gained quite a bit of weight too which is sad. I was hoping to gain very little. Now don't worry it's nothing compared to what I was with Avah but, its still more than I was hoping for. As long as the baby is healthy and I lose the weight afterward that's what really counts right?

Last night Andy was up until two in the morning sawing apart old rollerblades to make gauntlets for his batman costume. Two in the morning! Did I mention that he was doing this in the family room that is right next to the bedroom. I not only am pregnant but am not feeling well. his noise woke me up at one-thirty and I didn't get back to sleep until about seven. Avah woke up at eight-thirty and I was already up again. I'm trying to get by on about four and a half hours of sleep. Needless to say Andy is taking Avah tonight and I am staying home and having a night to myself. I'm hoping an early night will help me feel better. I'll try to get pictures of Andy and Avah in costume and my big belly up when I have them.

1 comment:

r said...

Poor Rachel! I hate not getting enough sleep, especially when pregnant :(

At least you will have tonight off!