Saturday, October 11, 2008

No clue what I'm doing!

OK, so this is my first blog ever and I am doing it blind! I'm extremely technology challenged so this will be very interesting. I don't even know what I should write about. But, I'm very good at rambling and horrible at spelling. I think I just found the spell check so hopefully that last part wont matter. Oh we must give credit to the one and only Ruth. Without her nagging(j/k, but not really!) this blog would not be here. So WAHOO for Ruth! I'm sure Andy will help me get some good pictures on here. I do take good pictures. Ahhh! I just looked out the window and its snowing! I miss warm weather. Does it matter that I'm not giving separate paragraphs to each new subject? Oh wow, the snow is really coming down. This isn't good, We're supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight. I guess we wont be going. I don't want Avah to get sick, again. I swear there isn't a baby that gets sick more than Avah. What am I doing wrong? Can I just blame it on her being a preemie? I told you, I'm really good at rambling. I'm sure my next blog will be better. Hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

r said...

YEA!!!! you did it! nag, nag, nag. adding pictures is easy and just write about whatever. nag, nag, nag. anyway, looks good so far. have fun :)