Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No more work!

Its a good thing right? I should be home taking care of the little angel that is currently driving me nuts, right? I'm glad I'm done. I don't want to take the same risks with this baby that I did with Avah. Especially now that I know I was taking risks(stupid doctor!). But, at the same time I had fun at work, alot of the time, and it was my only escape from Avah and the house work. Sad to say but true. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Eventually. A girl from work wants me to do jewlery selling parties with her, maybe I'll just see that as my new job. If anyone wants to have a jewlery party just let me know! Anyway yesterday was my last day, and because I was less than nice for a while I made a peace offering of chocolate chip cookies(don't want to burn bridges right?). I found the recipe on the back of a Ghirardelli chocolate chip bag. They were a huge hit. They'll miss me, even if its just for the cookies!

1 comment:

r said...

congrats! you will still need an escape - just take a 10 minute walk around the neighborhood, minus angel/devil child, when andy gets home. it will help keep you sane and you will get some exercise :) good luck with the jewelry.

ps. avah's costume is very pretty.