Monday, March 16, 2009

All about Sarah.

I just had another doctors appointment today, and I am 37 weeks and 3days along. I could go into labor at any moment and that would be OK. The baby is in the right position, and the doctor stretched me to a 3( yes it was as horrible as it sounds). So the odds of me having a v-back are really good right now, and Sarah is sounding healthy. So yea, I am going to have a good birth and Sarah will be able to come home with me! I can't wait to see how adorable she is. I hope she looks like me, they can't both look like Andy right? If for whatever reason I don't give birth this week I have another doctors appointment on Monday the 23rd. If you can't tell I really want it to happen this week. I'll let you all know what happens!

2 comments:

r said...

YAY! Start jumping up and down ;)

I'm sad I won't be there, so take tons of pictures and POST THEM :)

r said...

I hope she looks like you too, no offense Andy.