Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Four weeks left.

I have to admit that I'm really nervous about giving birth to Sarah. Not that I think anything will go wrong, it's just that I don't know what will happen. Even if I end up having another c-section for whatever reason, I'm not going to know what to expect. I really don't like not knowing what to expect.
On another note, I have been having the strangest cravings for the last couple of days. For example all day today I have been craving sugar. Not candy, not even kool aid, but pure sugar. I figured that it can't be good to give in to cravings like that one so I ignored it all day until about five minuets ago. The cravings gone, but I can't believe I ate a BIG spoonful of pure sugar.
I am just going to hope that that is the strangest thing that happens in the next four weeks.

1 comment:

r said...

Way to give in! I don't think I could have fought that craving for very long at 8 months pregnant!

I was pretty scared to have Lucy. I started freaking out when 4 pm hit. I hate not knowing exactly what is going to happen. You'll do fine.