Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Last Sarah Update.

Until she is born that is. My doctor doesn't want me to go past my due date so if I don't go into labor before Sunday he is going to break my water for me. The only problem with it happening on Sunday is that it is also when Shaylee is going to be blessed( Sorry Mark and Alicia. I hope I didn't spell her name wrong). I really want this part to be over though. My doctor is concerned about my blood pressure. He said that if it continues to climb at a steady pace I'm to go straight to labor and delivery. So far I have managed to get it back down when it gets kinda high. I believe that that is all the highlights so next time I post I will hopefully have pictures of Sarah!

1 comment:

r said...

Well good luck with that! At least you know you're almost done :)