Friday, March 13, 2009

I did it!(kind of)

OK, so for one of my new years resolutions I wanted to get at least one piece of jewelry published. Well I just barely(like two seconds ago) entered not one but five pieces into the beadstar competition. Magazine editors pick the pieces they like most and then post them so anyone can vote for their favorite. I wont know if I made it that far until June 30th. I entered five hoping that at least one will make it that far. If I make it to the top 5 they will publish it in the Beadstar magazine. I would publish the pictures here but I'm feeling a little embarrassed and insecure at the moment. Maybe in a later post I'll put them up. I should have waited to enter until I had Sarah. I'm already really nervous and that can't be good for my blood pressure. The hardest part of filling out the entry form was naming the jewelry. I suck at stuff like that. Needless to say the names are really lame. Hopefully that wont matter. I'm glad I did it though, I think that entering was the hardest part of it(so far anyway). Who knows, maybe I will do really good. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

r said...

How exciting!! I think that is great! Good job. You should email me pictures when your nerves are up to it ;)

Don't forget deep breaths, keep that blood pressure down!