Friday, March 27, 2009

Jewelry contest entries.

So I have finally decided to be brave and post pictures of my entries in the jewelry contest. Keep in mind that the pictures aren't that great. I look at other peoples photos' from last years though and they are about the same. Feel free to give your honestly brutal opinions, as I have already entered and can't do anything about it.
Okay, so in the Hearts Design category I entered...
In the plastics category I entered...

In the metals category I entered...



In the crystal category...


And last but not least the pearl category...



I have to say I think the plastics entry is my favorite. It's also the funnest to wear. Anyway those are my entries let me know what you think.




2 comments:

r said...

Those are great! You know I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, but I would totally wear the pearl entry. I think the plastic one is crazy pretty! I could see a little girl dressed as a fairy wearing it. They all look very fashionable. Good job! If you don't win, it'll be a crime.

Thanks for posting pictures, makes me feel included :)

Anonymous said...

these are good Rachel. You'll have to make some for me some day! LOL. XD